Are you looking for a way to spice up your chicken? Chicken is a good source of protein and there are so many ways to prepare it. Make sure you try this curry-spiced chicken next time you are looking to get creative in the kitchen.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp grated garlic
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lbs boneless and skinless chicken breasts
1. Preheat the broiler to ‘High’ for 20 minutes, placing the rack midway in the center of the oven.
2. In a mixing bowl, stir together the olive oil, curry, garlic, and ginger. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add the chicken and toss until every piece is coated evenly throughout.
4. Place the chicken breasts on a baking sheet and broil until the juices run clear and the top is golden, about 10 minutes.
5. Let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
Per Serving – Calories: 175 | Fat: 1.5g | Protein: 24g | Carbs: 1g | Fiber 3.8g | Protein: 24g | Sodium: 60mg
Recipe from: Recipes for Healthy LivingTweet