Mark Twain once said, “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed in the things you didn’t do than by the things you did do.” With that spirit in mind, everyone needs to be sure they have a few family friendly events marked on their calendars this Spring. The cost for most of these events will not break your budget, but do promise to offer some “priceless” moments.
Sign up and get outside because March and April are full of fun-filled activities to do right here in San Angelo, Texas.
• March 21st Bunny Run-Habitat for Humanity –In the spirit of family fun come hop along to a 1 mile, 5K or 10K. Starting at Kids Kingdom
• March 28th Insane Inflatable 5K – Here is your chance to be a kid at heart, and insane by choice.
• April 9th CATCH in Motion Kids Marathon – Calling all kids K-6th grade, come run a lap around the track to celebrate healthy habits. Then, enjoy activities provided by local organizations and play local athletes.
• April 18th Wicked Wine Run- This evening event should be fun for the whole family, bring a blanket, sit with friends and enjoy live music and food.
• April 25th Lone Wolf Run- Choose from either a 1 mile or 5K distance and come run with the pack.
For more information and to sign up for these events, go to the EVENTS page.Tweet