Did you know San Angelo is participating in the HEB Community Challenge? It is a four month challenge that encourages cities across the state of Texas to commit to healthy living.
Will you join San Angelo to transform our community’s health?
First, make sure to create an account at hebcommunitychallenge.com and select San Angelo as your community.
Once you login, you can start uploading photos to earn points.
Here are some ways you can track healthy habits:
• Healthy Selfies
• Upload the It’s Time Texas Shout Out
• Participate in group walks and/or workplace walks
• Download the Teach Healthier App
• Healthy lunches
• Participate in the Slim Down Showdown
• Business or organization leaders can sign the Worksite Wellness pledge
• Faith-based organization leaders can sign the Faith-based Leader’s pledge
Put your camera phone to good use, and start taking healthy photos to upload!
If you would like more information, visit the FAQ’s.
Make sure you login today to join San Angelo in tracking healthy habits.
Don’t live in San Angelo? Create an account and find your city to track points for your community!Tweet