What’s the most important lifestyle change you can make to become a healthier you?
A change you will commit to. A change you enjoy. A change that will last a lifetime!
If you put a nickel a day in a piggy bank, how quickly would that add up? Consider the small changes you make to your life are being stored in a piggy bank. Just as your pocket change adds up over time, adding in the extra glass of water or 10 minutes of physical activity will improve your personal “health bank”. No matter the size of the change, all changes add up and equal a happier and healthier you.
Words of Wellness will offer ways to incorporate small changes into your everyday routine that will inspire you to be mindful of your health and make healthy living a priority.
What are you waiting for?
Let’s make our first change by incorporating one of the following healthy tips!
1. Make at least half of your fluids water for a day.
2. When you watch television today, get up and move during all commercials. Activities you can do are: jumping jacks, walk in place, dance to music, or try some calf raises.
3. Use soothing music to fall asleep tonight rather than watching television.
4. If you are feeling stressed, take 5 minutes of your time to do some deep breathing (in your nose, out your mouth) and focus on how it makes you feel.
5. Take at least 10 minutes of your day to do something you love.
This is a glimpse of things to come at Words of Wellness. We look forward to sharing helpful hints and inspiration that will motivate all of us.Tweet