The Christmas season is such a joyous time, except when it’s not. We say to one another, “Peace on Earth and Good Tidings to All,” yet for many this time of year is the most hectic and emotionally unsettling.
Prior to birthing the two loves of my life, I actually wore yoga pants to work out. Now I just wear them. However, in my twenties and prior to becoming a mom, I was all about the cardio workout.
Every year around Halloween I go through a moral dilemma. It’s not a battle between my Christian faith and the fact that Halloween began as a pagan holiday (already worked through that one). It’s not about whether or not I am going to let my kids pick out their costumes. It’s not even deciding which fall festival, trunk or treat, or costume party I’m going to have to pass on this year.
1. It will raise your Wellness IQ.
2. We live here, we work here. We understand the challenges.
3. Reading our blog burns calories.
4. You’ll receive weekly updates to encourage you and keep you on track.
5. You’ll feel more confident.